Diarte - Dansu cotton trousers
This variant is currently sold out
- Zero-waste, timeless style and locally made
- High-quality Italian yarn. 100% Egyptian cotton
- Made in Spain in a local and family-run factory
- Hand wash cold gentle, lay flat to dry
- The model is 175 cm and wears size S
Diarte is a knitwear focused label established in 2010, based in Madrid, where all design and production is made. The brand follows strong convictions towards ethics and social consciousness.
The brand is loyal to tradition and craftsmanship techniques, and selects high-end Italian yarns to present #trueknitwear collections that can last season after season. Elevated basics and modern silhouettes are key to create quality and effortless collections.
Heritage knits and modern art are a constant inspiration for the brand which represents an easy and contemporary style for city girls who pursue a natural way of showing their femininity.
Made in Spain.